Earlier this month, the Drake General Store relocated to Yonge and Eglinton. We’re huge fans of the quirky gift shop, and welcome them with open arms to the E Condos‘ neighbourhood.
They carry some of the coolest and most unique things, we narrowed our list down to 7 things but pop in when you’re in the area – you won’t be sorry.
- A Scratch Map is simply the best way to track your travels and show-off your exciting life. Personalize your map by scratching off your latest travels to uncover a brightly-coloured country.
- The coolest amenity at E Condos is the cantilevered infinity pool, and you’ll need something to dry off with if you ever decide to leave the pool. The Hudson’s Bay Company Beach Towels fits the bill.
- One of the coolest things about Toronto is our super efficient public library system. So why not show it off on a t-shirt? We have a feeling Margaret Atwood would fully rock this Shared Toronto Public Library t-shirt!
- Do you remember when this video of a little boy playing the ukelele went viral a few years ago? If you didn’t before, we guarantee that you now want one of these bad boys after watching it.
- Hands down, breakfast food is just the best food. Pancakes, sugary cereal and bacon … need we say more? The Breakfast for Dinner cookbook will help you be a little more fancy with your breakfast-for-dinner meal options.
- You can take the Canadian out of Canada but you can’t take the Canada out of the Canadian. And with this Maple Travel Candle, you won’t have to, eh?
- Whoever designed this Alarm Clock Dock deserves an award for pairing up an old school look with modernity. Simply download the app on your iPhone or iPod and plug it in!
Have you visited the Drake General Store? What’s your favourite items? Let us know on Twitter.